- Health Sciences
- Sales and Service
Pursuing Print Ed Certification
College in the High School – Harrisburg Area Community College – 4 credits
CIS 105 – Intro to Software to Business – 3 credits
CIS 108 – Intro to Power Point – 1 credit
Program of Study (POS) Statewide Articulations
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology – 9 credits
Commonwealth Technical Institute – 11 credits
Program Requirements and Expectations
- Long hair must be tied back when operating machinery.
- Bangs that cover the eye must be pulled back.
- No baggy clothing permitted.
- No pants with straps or chains permitted.
- Shoes must be closed-toe
- Students may not wear necklaces, bracelets, rings, loose watches, and dangling earrings.
- Snug fitting watches are encouraged to be worn to learn time management skills.
- Aprons are available to help protect clothing when working with equipment