Chambersburg, Fannett-Metal, Greencastle-Antrim, Shippensburg, Tuscarora, Waynesboro
Students who are in 9th, 10th, or 11th grade may apply for admission to CareerTech.
All programs require students to apply for acceptance. Applications are reviewed and students will be contacted regarding their admission.
Beginning, September 1, CareerTech will be accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Application deadline is January 10, 2023. Students will be notified by CareerTech between March-May regarding their admittance to CareerTech.
- Open Application Enrollment – September 1, 2022
- Application Deadline – January 10, 2023
- Student Interviews (2.0 or higher GPA required) – January/February
- Enrollment Notification – April/May
- Summer – Letter from CareerTech with scheduling information