The Franklin County Career Tech is currently seeking Nursing Assistant Instructors for adult classes. Interested applicants must be a Registered Nurse with two years of nursing experience as an RN and at least one year in long-term care experience as a RN (this must include a minimum of 200 hours over the course of one full year). Applicant must also possess a current RN license in Pennsylvania. Any individual selected will receive mandatory training through the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Pay rate $32.50/hour with flexible hours both day and evening.
Please send cover letter and resume to Jim Duffey, Administrative Director, Franklin County Career Tech, 2463 Loop Road, Chambersburg, PA 17021 or email Jim.Duffey@franklinctc.com. The Franklin County Career Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced individual needed to teach an evening adult class on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Students will be introduced to refrigeration, temperature, humidity, and conduction of heat within a 24 hour introductory class. Pay rate starting at $27.50/hour based on experience. Contact Faye at (717)263-9033 x 227 for more information.
Anyone interested in employment at the Franklin County Career and Technology Center may print an application from the link below or pick up a standard application in the Attendance Office at the Main Entrance. Application materials may be mailed to the following address:
Franklin County Career and Technology Center
Attn: Jim Duffey, Administrative Director
2463 Loop Road
Chambersburg, PA 17202
Please, no phone calls unless a specific position is advertised. The FCCTC is an equal opportunity employer.
Pennsylvania School Law requires that all applicants for employment in public and private schools, employees of independent contractors seeking business with public and private schools, and student teacher candidates undergo background checks if they will have direct contact with students. In addition, employment history reviews must be completed for all applicants seeking employment.
- Teaching positions should complete and submit a letter of interest and the Standard PA Teaching Application.
- Non-teaching positions should submit the FCCTC Employment Application.
- Substitute teaching positions should submit the Substitute Employment Application.
- After a candidate is selected, he/she will be asked to complete or produce the PA State Police Background Clearance (Act 34), Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151), FBI Criminal History Record, Act 126 training documentation, physical, and TB test prior to their first day of work. An offer of employment is contingent upon submission of these items in compliance with the regulations of the Pennsylvania School Code of 1949, as amended. Please read the Guide for Completing Clearances – Background Checks for more information.
The following three background checks are required:
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check – $22.00
- Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance – $13.00
- Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) – $23.85
Applicants will need to enter the PA Site Code for CTC employment: 1KG6NX
Find information about obtaining clearances, associated laws and regulations, answers to frequently asked questions, and additional resources below. In addition, consider reviewing 24 P.S. §1-111, as amended, and the Child Protective Services Law concerning background checks, for more information.