National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
How do I become a member of NTHS?
Your teacher is responsible for nominating you during the semester you are in attendance during your 11th or 12th grade year.
What are the minimum requirements?
- You must have a CUM GPA of at least 3.0.
- You must have an A in class, a minimum of a 92% in your CareerTech program.
- You must have good attendance, grades, and attitude.
Is there a cost?
- Yes, $30.00, but you pay a $10.00 activity fee. CareerTech pays the $20.00 balance. This year, due to the pandemic, CareerTech will pay the full $30.00 🙂
What is included in my package and when do I receive it all?
- You will receive all items in the picture below at the senior awards ceremony in May of your graduating year. You may purchase additional items such as cords, tees, and ropes, from the website. If the website is cancelled due to Covid, items will be delivered to your sending school.
- You may be a member of NTS at your sending school and NTHS at CareerTech. That means you are OUTSTANDING!
- This honor looks amazing on your resume.
- You will be eligible to apply for NTHS scholarships, earn discounts on services, have access to recommendations from the honor society, and more.
- Go to www.nths.org for more information.